Notices to Our Patron
- All members of the audience should be appropriately dressed for the performance, all members of the audience must have a valid ticket to enter the auditorium.
- Please do not take food 、drink、bags、audio or video recordings in the auditorium.
- Please make sure all pagers and mobile phones are switched off during the performance.
- Children under 1.0m in height are not permitted in the auditorium, children over 1.0m in height are required to purchase separate tickets purchase separate tickets. Except the performances specially arranged for children.
- Please remain seated while the performance is in progress and remain silent during the performance.
- Please enter the auditorium on time, kindly be seated as according to the seat number allocated. Latecomers will be asked to wait at the entrance of the auditorium until there is a break in the performance. We asked the any late comers enter the auditorium quietly under the supervision of usher.
- Smoking and chewing gum are strictly prohibited in the auditorium.
- Tickets sold are non-fundable and non-exchangeable.
Thank you for your generous cooperation, and hope you’ll enjoy the performance.